Lesley

This is my cousin, Lesley. She is the daughter of my father's brother, my uncle Malcolm, and Auntie Margaret. Lesley is about the same age as me, I think, and she also has a younger brother, Michael, who is not on Facebook. They all still live in the North of England. During the years I was back living in England, I saw quite a bit of Lesley and Michael, and I went on several holidays with them to Scotland and Wales. My uncle Mac, was a very active outdoors kind of man, and he took us hiking and climbing. I have very fond memories of that time.

Living on the other side of the world, I havn't seen much of my cousins since that time, although I have made a couple of short visits back.  Through Facebook I see that Lesley is still very fond of animals and nature, and seems to be interested in spiritual self awareness and personal growth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Postcard From MDS - Homage From PJH

Dale Copeland

Dead Shag