Alex and Adam Scott

This is Adam and Alex Scott, two brothers, and sons of my cousin Mark Scott. I have met them a couple of times whilst they were visiting Taranaki with their father. Alex, I believe is now working in IT, and Adam is still at school.  Adam was recently in the news, when he stepped in to save his friend from a schoolyard bully.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459821/Sickening-video-shows-playground-bully-swinging-punches-disabled-boy-t-fight-crowd-boys-cheer-action.html

I was pleased with the way this painting turned out. I have discovered that I like the dynamics inherent when you have more than one person in the picture. I believe that this original selfie was taken on their last visit to NZ. It looks like they were at the top of the Auckland Skytower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dale Copeland

Postcard From MDS - Homage From PJH

Dead Shag