Sarah


This is another niece, Sarah .  Daughter to sister Karen and David Keeble. I haven't got to know Sarah quite so well, as Karen and Dave didn't live so close by as the rest of my family. One aspect that occurred to me as I was painting this one is how three out of four of my nieces profile pics are taken in the Great Outdoors. Not sure if this has any significance, however, Sarah definitely seems to be an outdoors kind of person. Perhaps taking after her father David, who has always been a keen tramper and climber. In fact, as I write this, Sarah and her boyfriend, who both work for the Department of Conservation, are embarking on a long, off grid walking adventure in the South Island.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dale Copeland

Postcard From MDS - Homage From PJH

Dead Shag